Author Topic: Get the actual SignBlazer activation code!  (Read 27977 times)

keetch

• Bling Diva Canada
Re: Get the actual SignBlazer activation code!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2013, 07:02:48 AM »
is signblazer a good program to use?  better then flexi?

Dakotagrafx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2013, 09:02:00 AM »
no sue not better than flexi
Roland SP-300i,  Graphtec CE5000-60, Corel x6 suite, Adobe X6 suite LXI VE master pro 10.5,  Hotronix Heat Press
''Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.''
Thomas Edison
http://www.cleancutblade.com/
Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork

MX2

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2013, 09:56:28 PM »
Cheaper than flexi
MX2

MacGrafixVinyl

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2013, 03:27:13 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has done this in Windows8.  I tried and it made a complete mess for me.  In fact, I cannot even open SBE or reinstall it.  Can anyone help?
* LP24 * Signblazer * Corel Suite * Heat Press * Brother Photo Printer * Gateway Laptop * Inkscape *

MX2

« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2014, 10:19:27 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has done this in Windows8.  I tried and it made a complete mess for me.  In fact, I cannot even open SBE or reinstall it.  Can anyone help?

Sorry took so long to get back to you. I haven't been in forums in forever. It is possible on Windows 8. I'm not sure what you've don't but yes it is possible.
MX2

zebrown69

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2014, 12:44:11 PM »
 :thumbsup:
Thanks, after months of waiting for the trial mode I deleted the UK version and downloaded US version. Your fix worked first time (unusual for me to get it right first time) so it must be as easy as you say.
Thanks again all I have to do now is figure out which cutter to select as my LIYU Vinyl Cutter SC631 is not listed. Failing that I may try your fix with the UK version.
thanks again you are priceless.
Regards Zeb

AMLagonda

« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2016, 03:02:52 AM »
Anyone know if this will work with Windows 10?
my laptop wants to upgrade.

n_ikkon

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2017, 11:36:07 AM »
Thank you Thomas!!! This worked like a charm. I did my setup back in 2008-2009 and my computer crashed. I was trying to set this up in my new machine running windows 10 and your posting helped me to get back up and running.

This was very detailed and although this post doesnt show it, but I also found your youtube video with the same steps. I am more than happy to say that I did not use the video as the PDF instructions were very detailed.

PippinPhotography

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2017, 02:12:58 PM »
I use a " special " version of Ai cc fully working no limitations except you  cant update it after installed but everything is there etc , works flawless ,along with vector magic and Photoshop cs6 if interested,hopefully someone will want these Until i kicked for posting this lol.. Send me a pm .
Titan 2 24", Lenovo quad core 16gb ram 1 TB . Nikon D7100 24mp dslr  with a Sigma 150-500mm telephoto with a 1600mm power telescope with dslr attachments.